Thursday, October 2, 2008

她的《this is me》

今天下午功课做到有些无聊
就打开电脑上网
结果就去到她旧部落格
(都不是第一次了)

这在她的旧部落格里找出来的,
是在几年前写的。
在她那里“盗”过来,
希望她不会介意,
也希望不会让她想起以前不开心的事。

作者是她,
但真的不方便直接透露她的名字

这……
你觉得如何?

********************

this is me

Can you see that this is me?
Love me for who I am, not who I can be
Can you see that I am real?
Love isn’t based on sight, it is based on feel
Can you see that I’m just a girl?
Waiting for you to enter my world
Can you see that this is me?
Come and touch and feel and see

You can hear what I’m saying out loud
But have you ever heard
What I’m really trying to say?
You want to hear that I missed you
But have you ever really cared
To ask about my day?
You said that someday we would be together
But all you ever did was say

This is me, not any other girl
Love me for me, not because
I look like someone else
This is me, couldn’t be any other being
And I plan to stay on like this
Till the say Saturn decides to melt

This is me, the one and only
No one else will ever be
‘Coz I am me
who I was, I am, and who I will be

********************

看完了之后,
在想:
为什么那个男生那么狠心?!
怎么可以这样?

也许当你得到某位女生对你的信心之后
日子久了,什么都随便了

但你想过她们心里面想什么吗?
会不会连她们这一个发泄的途径你也忽略了?

No comments: